This mass participation cycling event has attracted more than 35,000 people since its inception in 2007, with 5,000 places on offer each year. The breath-taking route through the Scottish Highlands attracts riders from all over the country to race on closed roads.
Its unique route beginning and ending in Pitlochry consists of rolling hills, forest lined roads around Loch’s and for the more hardened cyclists a climb of Mt Schiehallion. The two routes offered (85 mile & 40 mile) make this event a challenging and rewarding experience to all that undertake it. This original closed road sportive provides companies the perfect opportunity to undertake a challenge outside the office in this spectacular setting.
Sunday 19th May
Why Take Part?
- Health & Wellbeing benefits
- Internal Networking growing company culture
- External Networking & Client Engagement
- Charity Fundraising & Corporate Social Responsibility
- Teamwork/Strategy Benefits
- Staff Satisfaction/Talent Retention
- Instil competitive edge outside the office
- Brand Awareness
- Exclusive results for your company
- Exclusive Corporate Memento
- Personal Account Manager to handle the registration process through to race day experience
Please see below the Corporate entry options for Etape Caledonia. The below are early bird prices and will increase.
85 Mile - £77.50
40 Mile - £40
*all prices are subject to VAT
For more information please contact Elliot Lowe on –