Every day of your life matters – from the first to the last.
We believe everyone living with a terminal illness should be able to get the most from the time they have left, however hard that may sometimes feel.
We’ll be here for you and your family when you may feel like no-one else is, to help you cope when you don’t know how.
Marie Curie Nurses care for you in your home, when you need them most, day or night. Our hospices are at the heart of communities around the UK. And our trained volunteers and advisers are here for you with practical information and support when you don’t know what to do next or just need to talk.
We’ll be by your side with care and support every step of the way, bringing light in the darkest hours.
Join Team Marie Curie today to make your pedal power count.
What you get as part of Team Marie Curie:
· Regular e-newsletters with fundraising support and advice to help you smash that target
· Professional training advice and training plans to get you race ready
· The best support over the event weekend including a free post event massage
· Fundraise £350 a for Marie Curie Jersey
· Fundraise £650 for a full Marie Curie Kit and Gilet
· 85 and 40 mile closed road routes
· Food stations on route
· Fully timed event
· Race Pack including numbers
· Bike mechanic service
· Finishers medal